Saturday 6 June 2009

Introducing Little Dog

Some of you who know me, may have already met Little Dog.

But for those of you who don't and those of you who haven't I think I had better start by introducing him.

This is Little Dog.



Sometimes I call him L.D., especially when texting.

Little Dog doesn't speak any English, so I am going to have to translate for him. He only speaks Arfish. "Arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf?" ... there he goes now. It is not always easy to translate Arfish into English, and sometimes I am not entirely sure I know what he's saying, but mostly this is not too much of a problem. I think he was saying "Do I really get to have my own blog?", and the answer, Little Dog, is yes of course you do. You are That Special. I think he is blushing now. Although L.D. can be quite mischievous, one minute you might think he is scared or something, and the next minute he will be chuckling loudly that he had you fooled like that.

Little Dog is very funny when he chuckles. His whole body tends to shake, and he rears up on his back legs and then falls forwards again in great guffaws of laughter.

Little Dog's best friend is called Petie. Petie is another Dog, a bit like Little Dog but quite a bit bigger. Here is a picture of the two of them together:



Petie is owned by a lady called Linda. Petie has gone to stay at Linda's house today, and Little Dog was pining for him. So I brought Little Dog into my office where I work to distract him.

L.D. likes coming into my office with me. He likes scampering around the office, and playing on the computers.





Anyway, I had better get on with some work now, but I will try and post more about Little Dog's adventures, very very soon.

"Arf arf!"
What's that, Little Dog?
"Arf arf! Arf arf arf arf arf arf."
Well of course its your blog. Aren't you happy with what I've written?
"Arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf."
Ah. L.D. is telling me there isn't enough Arfish in it.
"Arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf."
... and apparently there isn't enough arfing around either.

I promise next time there will be more arfing around, how's that?
"Arf arf."

Well, its "Arf arf" from him, and "Arf arf" from me.
Arf arf.

No comments:

Post a Comment