Tuesday 9 June 2009

Little Dog's Long Hair


Everybody's got to worry about something, I suppose.

For Little Dog, it's his long hair.
"Arf!"

Am I not supposed to talk about that?
"Arf!"

But this is a blog, Little Dog, that's what you're supposed to do in a blog... talk about "things". Maybe there are other little dogs out there who also have long hairs and they worry about them too, and then you can all get together on line and have a chat about it.
"Arf arf. Arf arf arf arf."

Little Dog has lots of long hairs, of course, but one that is in the front of his right foot is a lot longer than any of the others and this is a Big Worry for a Little Dog.

When Little Dog first starting talking to me about it, I couldn't understand why he would be worried. But then Linda, who you may remember is Petie's owner (and Petie is Little Dog's best friend), Linda said to me: "Imagine if you had a toe that was twice
as long as your foot." Then it occured to me that from Little Dog's perspective, it really is a very long hair indeed, and I understood why he might be worried about it.

"Arf! Arf arf arf arfarf arfarf."
(He's worried it might be getting longer.)

There isn't really anything to be done about it, as far as I can tell.
"Arf?"

No, I don't think so.
"Aaaaarf!"

Don't worry Little Dog, everything is going to be just fine.
"Arf arf! 8-)"

He doesn't take a lot of cheering up, as you may be able to tell.
"Arf! 8-)"

8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment